Teachers: Canvas Support for Remote Learning is available. This includes help for beginners, course templates, live support, and online pedagogy, and Canvas training for CEU credit.
What is Canvas?
Canvas is a Learning Management System which may be used to:
- Deliver course content
- Communicate with students
- Enable student interaction
- Provide assignments and assessments online
This support site provides you with resources and information on using Canvas in your classroom or department.
Canvas and Learning Central
There are two instances of Canvas for WCPSS named Canvas and Learning Central. Both are accessible from the WakeID Portal.
- for use with K-12 students
- PowerSchool courses automatically created
- for use with staff only
- professional development and curriculum resources